Friday 26 July 2013

Weekend time, Handmade Soot Spirit time

So, it is the weekend UK time, hurrrrraaah! Since my last blog post, I have noticed that I have gained more views on my blog post which is great but if you guys could follow me, I would much appreciate it....without sounding too demanding ^^.

It's been nearly a week since I have written on here however, I thought that I could capture your hearts once again by sharing the crafts that I have made. I believe that sharing other people's idea is great but sharing your own is truly inspirational.

I have taken a huge interest in Studio Ghibli Characters - for those of you who know what I am talking about then I m sure you'll understand why and for those you have not a clue, I have provided a very lovely hyperlink for you on the name.

Therefore, I have decided to provide some fan art and post them up on the Studio Ghibli facebook page where I have achieved a very positive response which I was not expecting. What began as a handmade Soot Spirit  developed into a wedding present later on in the months and it is here that I would like to share both of my creations. So, I hope you enjoy and become inspired to create your own little masterpieces.

You can view my post on my first attempt at a handmade Soot Spirit on the Studio Ghibli Facebook page - Click Here

My first attempt at handmade Soot Spirits
The first handmade Soot Spirit Wedding Couple

Please take a look at my most recent hand made Soot Spirit Wedding Couple over on the Studio Ghibli Facebook page - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment